seguidores

MIMI HARAPOSITA.

Bienvenidos a mi taller, hogar de duendes, hadas y muñecas de trapo creadas para soñar.


jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

AUDREY DEL MAR, LITTLE DONKEY GIRL BY MIMI HARAPOSITA.


There is a reason for her name...there is a picture kept in my heart...there is a time when you find out that beauty is something different from what you expected...even a little donkey can steal your heart...


Audrey Del Mar is my latest creation...Thank you Eugene for showing me how to give birth to this little nice donkey...Thank you Mar for giving me the idea and support to make it real...
Audrey Del Mar came to my sewing room in a very sunny day!
Butterflies and ladybugs were around the garden, and Audrey was there...beautifully dressed, so cute...so happy, that She decided to stay for a while...


She told me a secret...


She sung me a song...


She brought me happiness...


She showed me how to leave the past behind...


...how to live the present day...


...because life is beautiful, no matter how hard it is...
fight! smile! dream! Sew! Paint!


and maybe one day your rare beauty will touch someone's heart and he will let you stay for more than a while...
Hugs and Kisses,
Mimi.

10 comentarios:

Maritza dijo...

Mimi me encanta!!! te quedó divina. El vestido se ve monísimo con este lazo y el pelo está genial. Felicidades por este trabajo. Un besote guapa

MARIA DEL MAR dijo...

Mil gracias a ti!!!!. Sabes que no tengo palabras.

Kays Kids dijo...

Mimi your donkey is delightful. I love her tail peeping out from under her dress.
Hugs

Nessy dijo...

Me encanta, una burritadla mar de amorosa.
Felicidades.Besos

Amelia dijo...

Me encanta esta burrita tan mona, con esa melena arreglada.
Besos.

Elia dijo...

Una autentica belleza, es que la adoptaría sin problemas,
me chifla !! y su nombre tamb.

besos de finde

Cose en la Toje by Laura dijo...

Mimi preciosa te quedo, con ese vestido y esa melena. Besos

M. Santos dijo...

Preciosa, como ya es habitual en tí.
Besos

Halinka dijo...

Piękny blog!!! Twoje prace są CUDOWNE!!!!! Pozdrawiam serdecznie

Rosa dijo...

Hola...! Es preciosa como todas tus creaciones. ¿Para cuándo un libro?
El mío ya lo tienes vendido jeje.
Un beso.